|Entry Deadline: October 22, 2017
Images – Minimum: 15, Maximum: 20
Total Media – Minimum: 15, Maximum: 20
The R.G. Endres Gallery is located in the Prairie Village Municipal Complex at 7700 Mission Road and is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Each month features a different artist(s). Art Receptions are held on the second Friday of each month at 6:00 pm.
Open to all Artists, 18 years of age or older.
2D & 3D Artwork of any media is acceptable. Artwork must be original, not done in a class or under supervision of another artist, and not copied from published photos or from photos taken by others without their written permission. If copyright infringement is discovered the artwork will be disqualified.
- Exhibits are on display for one month, January through December. From the first of each month till the end of each month.
- Artist that do not have enough peices to fill the gallery space may be paird with another artist(s). The City also may show other artwork if it deems appropriate. (Add 3D art to a 2D show, etc.)
- The R. G. Endres gallery has a total of 170 linear feet of wall space. We encourage a visit to the Gallery to view our display system.
- The Arts Council will arrange the sale of pieces on display. Pieces sold must remain on display until the end of the exhibit.
- Effort’s are made to feature the artist and exhibit in the Prairie Village Voice Newsletter, and the City’s website which features a page for the Arts Council. Announcements are also sent to the local newspapers. However, there is no substitute for self-promotion.
- An opening reception / artist meet and greet, hosted by the Prairie Village Arts Council, is held on the second Friday of the month. The artist is required to attend. We encourage artists to invite their friends, relatives, colleagues, and neighbors to the reception.
- Invitations to the opening reception are mailed to the City’s mailing list, which consists of City and County Officials and Arts Council supporters and emailed to subscribers.
- Unless other arrangements are made with the gallery, all artwork must be for sale.